Summer Show: Outcome 2

Design competition, Summer show exhibition

I decided to work more on our Helvetica type before pitching our idea as I had left it a bit incomplete (when I put all the letters into the template from the website I used, the M and W were cut off) so I re-scaled all the letters, making them smaller so that the two causing problems would fit. Not super fun but when I got into robot mode the work was done pretty fast. The first time I worked on the typeface I got impatient and didn’t really care about how the letters actually worked together, but now after re-doing it I decided to look at the way the type worked when you used it. Turns out, the letter “I” was way too big in relation to the other letters (which wasn’t really noticeable before) and none of the letters were actually sitting on the same line. After fixing that, and looking at the tracking more, I was happy with what I had. 

Advertisements

Kickstarter: Outcome 1

CIP, Kickstarter

Our final deliverables managed to look very cohesive and like the Neat brand- from the presentation slides, to the campaign page and its graphics along with the video and tone of voice in the presentation text on the website. I think we kept the Neat style but re- vamped it for the campaign, sticking to fewer colours and making our photos and mockups cleaner looking but still keeping the playful element. Our final preview page can be seen here along with the video.

I am happy with the end result and how we managed to put this together in such a short time, with other projects still ongoing.