With all 3 posters done and mounted on frames, the next thing to do was to photograph them. As I wanted to make postcards and smaller paper posters of the work as well, I really need good images of it to show scale, detail, craftsmanship etc. I found this task very daunting because of the scale of the posters and the fact that they need a lot of daylight to not look scruffy.
Having been undecided about how to mount my posters for a long time I decided to just go and buy myself some A1(ish) wooden frame bits to make my frames, so I would have the same kind you would use for mounting canvases. Having a hollow mounting solution also means that I don’t have to do anything with the long bits of yarn hanging down on the back so that’s a positive thing too.