Collection: Outcome 1

CIP, collection brief

My cover is finally finalised although the way there was long. Jumping from the red outcome to yellow papercraft I did when experimenting with one of my projects, I still wasn’t happy with the look and started instead to play around with type on the photocopier. The type didn’t turn out interesting at all but the strange marks that appeared at the edge of the paper looked good so I created a design with them instead.

Cover development 1, 2, and 3, by Lisa

Copying and rotating the image I created a sort of pattern that looks like arrows and kind of like a fast forward button. And that felt like it fit the book finally and it also felt like me ¬†with the triangles, movement and a bit artsy so I’m happy with this.

Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 1.21.31 PM

Collection final cover, by Lisa

Collection of lines completed

Project 2, Projects

My line project is finished and it took a 180 turn! I tried to develop a snake fold thing that would have my images of lines folding out in the order I would see them on my way to uni from home but the craftsmanship of it all wouldn’t come together. It looked sloppy, unfinished and very much not what I was going for. So I ended up with boxes which I kind of touched upon in my brainstorming for this project but discarded. Here is the process!